Experienced Construction Superintendent
Luxury/High End Custom Homes - Experienced Construction Superintendent
*** Job Description
In search of a full-time, experienced Superintendent to join the Landmark Construction team in Broward County Florida. Seeking a hard-working individual with a great attitude and strong work ethic, to direct all construction activities at the project site in accordance with pre-established schedules, budgets, contract documents, and procedures.
*** The Role of the Superintendent
· Coordination of all subcontractors and direct labor
· Scheduling and planning of the project
· Ensuring all health and safety procedures are implemented and adhered to
· Problem Solving
· Taking part in subcontractor and client meetings.
· Overseeing operations.
· Multi-tasking and addressing day to day operations.
· Communication is key.
*** The Ideal Superintendent
· Will have a minimum of 7 years on high end/custom residential construction, and at least 5 verifiable work references
· Working knowledge of building codes, permitting, construction management procedures
· Deep knowledge of the construction industry/market, design process, and construction practices
· Experienced and skilled in reading design and construction drawings for all disciplines
· Experience and ability to evaluate proposals, schedules, and contract documents
· Steer team members in order to meet scheduled timelines
· Have excellent written and verbal communication.
· Demonstrated ability to lead and take initiative
· Be a team player.
*** The Benefits of the Superintendent Role:
• Salary $110'K - $150'K
• Health Insurance
ONLY EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES, AS DESCRIBED ABOVE, WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, OR OURS, PLEASE.