In search of a full-time Construction Office Administrative Assistant to join the Landmark Custom Homes team in Broward County, Florida. Seeking a hard-working individual with a great attitude and strong work ethic.
This position is in a highly rewarding but demanding office. Construction background and experience a MUST.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
The Administrative Assistant will assist and support the Controller and other Management Team in all aspects of managing construction projects from start to finish. The ideal candidate will have prior administrative experience in the construction industry and will be a proactive team player, will be able to work under little supervision and prioritize tasks as needed.
- Provide administrative support in all aspects. Includes composing letters, emails, contacting employees, subcontractors, scheduling, submittals, billings, filing, learning website portals for document submittals, etc. Strong administrative skills/experience required
- Ability to compose a professional email, answer incoming and/or initiate calls in a polite, positive, and professional manner
- Ordering of office supplies, organize meeting logistics and deliverables such as handouts, and make arrangements for the project management team as needed
- Perform general office duties such as setting up filing systems, data entry, typing, copying, ordering office supplies, and other clerical and administrative tasks for special projects as requested
- Provide excellent customer & peer satisfaction through good communication efforts between the customer, field crews, and office staff.
- Assist management in coordinating needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Effectively communicate all site-specific information from projects to applicable parties as needed, act as a point of contact for vendors, subcontractors, and various construction services teams
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues as they are brought to your attention
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and listening). Bilingual a Plus
- Strong computer skills; MS Office, Outlook, and Internet search engines, construction and accounting related software knowledge a big plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: $18.00 Per hour starting salary, non-negotiable. Maximum pay for the position is $25.00 per hour.
- Performance review after 90 days of employment, which may lead to a salary increase, depending on the evaluation. Great potential for growth.